Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks E-mail Notification

Have a problem with CiscoWorks Device Faul Manager 2.0.4

I have configured the DFM to check the LAN equipment and sends the notifications via email, single throws alarms within the CiscoWorks but it does not send email.

What´s the problem?

4 Replies 4

sbilgi
Level 5
Level 5

Not possible in IDM or more specifically, IDS Event Viewer and Security Monitor does have this ability.

hgans
Level 1
Level 1

i have the same problem with one customer, email notifications suddenly stop to send. they worked before... (manually sent mails via GUI work always!)

we already had this problem there in the past, the update to 2.0.4 resolved it - now with 2.0.4 it again happens.

i?m there next week and also would be happy about every troubleshooting help i can get!

gustav, i?ll let you know if i can get any clues about next weeks troubleshooting, maybe you can use it for your problems...

br

herwig

I have exactly the same problem, but DFM 2.0.5 installed..Does somebody have a solution for this problem? I would appreciate it very much because I need to be notified per email.

Best regards

Stefan

I have exactly the same problem, but DFM 2.0.5 installed..Does somebody have a solution for this problem? I would appreciate it very much because I need to be notified per email.

Best regards

Stefan