cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I import Client data base from one concentrator to another

linhthasack
Level 1
Level 1

Can anybody out there give me some advice on how to transfer or import user data base from one concentrator to another?..........Thx..........

3 Replies 3

a.hajhamad
Level 4
Level 4

If you mean that you need to replicate VPN concentrator to another, you need to do the following:

At the origional VPN conc. go to

Administration>File Management>

You will see two configuration files (config.bak (saved) and config (running configuration)), click view for any file and save it to your PC with TXT format.

At the destination conc. go to

Administration > File Management> File upload

at the "File on the VPN 3000 Concentrator" type config.bak and at the "Local File" browse your saved file. Afterthat, go to Administration > File Management > Swap config file. Now, the concentrator will be rebooted with the config.bak configuration.

I hope this is helpful!

Please rate if it does.

Abd Alqader

Thanks for the reply.... but it is not quite what im looking for. I do not want the whole config. I just want the local user database itself copy to my backup concentrator.

I don't thing that there is a way to backup a user database only, you can take the whole config and copy the user database from that file.

Abd Alqader

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: