cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question regarding certificates

seekeilee
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ASA5510 and I want to host multiple frontends for SSL VPN. I already got the group urls to work. The question is, can 1 trust point handle multiple certificates that we buy from Verisign or wherever? If not, can one interface handle multiple trust points? If not either, any ideas on how to make the group urls work (without using group aliases)?

Thanks.

CK

3 Replies 3

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

yes, one trust point can handle multiple certificates that you may buy from Verisign or as long as the issuer of the certififcate is the same one.

I was told that did not work. How would you generate another certificate request with a different CN name? Would you modify the original trust point? If so, would the first certificate still work with that trustpoint?

I would like to know if this is possible as well. I have various URLs published to the Internet that use firewall authentication, but would like to move these behind an ASA device. I would like users to access these links via clientless SSL VPN, but wasn't sure if I could register multiple public certs on the external interface of the ASA.