Jun 16th, 2006
User Badges:
  • Green, 3000 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, December 2015

Hi there,

ICM 5.0, CallManager, IVR

Problem:

WebView perskg22: [Peripheral Skill Group Task Summary Daily] says there were X number of abandoned calls in queue ["Aban in Queue"].

However, when I SELECT calls with CallDisposition = 1 from the Termination_Call_Detail table, it shows Y number of calls. Sometimes Y>X, sometimes Y<X, however, I don't really see any consistency.

WebView manual says it shows information derived from the Skill_Group_Half_Hour table.

For God's sake, are these abandoned calls with all details (DNIS, ANI, etc) noted somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
gpulos Fri, 06/16/2006 - 05:24
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

i think you'd have to make a custom report from InfoMaker.

i run alot of reports from many of the defaults and i've yet to see one that shows abandoned calls with all the details you're requesting.

Gergely Szabo Fri, 06/16/2006 - 06:35
User Badges:

I guess infomaker is not an option here... I need to write an SQL package that generates an Excel document with all the abandoned calls...

jsokell Mon, 06/19/2006 - 01:40
User Badges:

There are different types of abandoned calls, depending on where they are abandoned, This is reflected in the various Call Dispositions for abandoned calls. For example '2' is described as 'abandoned in local queue'.

Have you looked at the other definitions for Abandoned Calls in the schema document, and tried those instead of using 1?

Gergely Szabo Mon, 06/19/2006 - 03:14
User Badges:

Hi,

yes, I did.

However, the sum of various call dispositions which may be related to abandoned calls, does not reflect the number of "Aban in queue" calls in WebView for a particular skillgroup. :-(

The latter is being calculated by the Skill_Group_Half_Hour table, where the needed information (ANI, for instance) is not present...

szge

jsokell Mon, 06/19/2006 - 05:50
User Badges:

There are no default Webview reports that give you all of the information that you are looking for in one report, such as abandoned call details with all of the details e.g. ANI.

I am sorry that this is not more helpful.

Actions

This Discussion