after copy running-config startup-config it says

NVRAM Verification failed

What's the reason?

thanx

5 Replies 5

Roberto Salazar
Level 8
Level 8

What version of IOS are you running? This sounds like bug ID: CSCsc41813. Fixed verion is 12.2(25)SEE or above. If you are running 12.2(25)SED, just do not use the version.

rsekharreddy
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

its look ur nvram corrupted first take backup ur all configuration files and ur ios also then delete ur ios then u upload ios if still facing same problem upgrade the ios before upgrade the ios u delete all files from ur device i faced same problem once i followed same prodedure and its working fine

thanku

rsreddy

HI Friend!

Kindely;1)how can i delete the IOS From the Flash;what is the ful command?

2)when i delete the IOS;what about the connection to the TFTP?CAN U CLEAR ME?

ALI

Hi Ali,

To delete file from bootflash issue the command "delete bootflash:" and to delete it from slot0 issue the command "delete slot0:"

Once delete command is issued you have to run squeeze command to permanenetly delete it from flash devices and get the space freed up and the command will be "squeeze slot0:" or "squeeze bootflash:"

Deleteing the file from flash device will not have any affect on tftp server connection. The connection from tftp server will be maintained unless and untill physical connection is not disturbed and configuration are not disturbed or changed.

HTH

Ankur

ali you can erase flash by command "erase flash" you can earse the perticular partision from the flash and other command "format slotnumber"...

here in this link you will have the information regarding to earsing and upgreading IOS...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00800ca736.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00800c6c63.html#wp1002197

hope this will help you

rate this post if it helps

regards

Devang

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: