cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Call Pickup Sample

thargiss1
Level 1
Level 1

I need to create a new call pickup group and need assistance.

Does anyone have a sample config for setting up a call pickup group?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

See this URL for config info and examples:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00806a8300.html#wp1018238

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron, I am trying to configure my Call manager to allow callers to dial a specified number (on my CM server), get a dial tone and dial a different number.

I'm not sure what this is called, but it's similiar to an unattended receptionist.

Do you know if this is possible within CM and, if so, how I would configure it?

Thanks,

William

William,

What you are looking for is a auto attendant. You will need Extended services and CRA installed (not IPCC). The cd comes with the callmanager discs. you can setup basic auto attendant in callmanager with this.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Thanks for your reply. I will look into installing these features from the CM cd's that I have.

Will this act as an unattended call routing mechanism?

I'd like for a caller to be able to call a number within my CM and have that number be directed to an outside line and allow that caller to dial any number that they choose to.

William

Yes we have 15 devices and we are ruinning 6.1 software and we can only get 9 devices to register at any one time!

I've also tried to get the Multicasting part working using an ephone-dn, with the feed ip cmd as follows;

ephone-dn 310

name paging zone 1

feed ip 239.1.1.100 port 8560

This does not work, I have multicast working on the network so far with paging-dn's and MOH working fine!

Lee

PS. Please let us know how your TAC case works out!!