Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

CCM Services

Unanswered Question

CCM4.1(3), Unity4.0(1)

Our CCM Publisher services has experience some troubles lately. Here is my issue. All related cisco services originally had been set to automatically start. At one point I shut down all servers to change UPS and when I rebooted the Publisher is encounter problems. The services, in example the Call Manager service, would be stuck attempting to start up. This was the case for other services as well. I rebooted into safe mode and changed all services to manual. The system was restarted and all was fine. I then started all cisco services manually one at a time and all loaded fine. Are there any troublshooting tools and logs that I may look at to see why the cisco services are hanging when set to automatically load.

Microsoft event viewer is not feeding me much information.

Thanks in advance.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
gogasca Mon, 07/10/2006 - 09:26
User Badges:
  • Green, 3000 points or more

Which OS version you are using?

I would upgrade to the latest OS and SR.

I recap an issue with that.

This fix unfortunately did not help my situation. It also refers to a Rollup updates version 1/2. This also does apply to my situation.

I also realize that the MSSQL Service does not start when. It starts manually or when all Cisco services are set to start manually.

I am stalled and going to load manually until I can narrow it down.

Please let me know if there are any other possible solutions or trouble shooting steps.

Actions

This Discussion