cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Creating Attendant Console CorporateDirectory.txt

siukai.kwok
Level 1
Level 1

I faced a problem while creating the CorporateDirectory.txt for the attendant console.

Does anyone has tried to create the file successfully??

The error from the command prompt are as follow:

C:\Program Files\Cisco\CallManagerAttendant\bin>builddir -url ldap://ldap.cisco.

com -searchBase "ou=people, o=cisco.com"

Exception in findAllUsers: com.cisco.ac.server.ldap.ACLdapConnectionException: C

annot connect to directory

Does anyone know that problem is?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You will need to customize the information to your environment. ldap.cisco.com should be changed to your ldap server. Same thing for searchBase. If you want AC to search a particular OU, replace "people" with that OU. If you want it to search the entire domain, remove ou=x and leave o=domain.com.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Thanks for your reply first.

One thing i want to know is....how can i know my url of my ldap server?

The second thing is. when i open the builddir, i found one line is com.cisco.ac.server.ldap.ACBuildUserList, should i change this line or keep it as usual? thx

The URL of your ldap server will be in the format ldap:// or ldap://computername.domain.com. As described in the following link, use builddir.bat and it associated parameters to create the corporatedirectory.txt file.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803f3a8b.html#wp1162566

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: