Views
Helpful
Replies

Can supervisor move agents from 1 q to another

aamercado
Level 4
Level 4

IPCCX 4.0 -

Supervisor need to move agents between the different queues as well as changes priorities.

Can they do this themselves with Desktop Supervisor or any other tool and avoid myself doing it on IPCC admin web page or in the script.

Thx

5 Replies 5

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Unfortunately with IPCCx at this time they would need APPADMIN access to change the agents skill group.

please rate helpful posts.

adignan - berbee

this feature is coming in 5.0

adignan - berbee

Then I got a problem and to be more specific -

Let's assume agents belong to Q1 through Q3 and anothe set of agents to Q4

The supervisor is going to need to be pull all agents off the phone from Q1-3 for a staff meeting every week and using 2 agents from another queue (Q4) as a back up during this time. Because the meeting will not be a set date and time, it is hard to be consistent.

I'm guessing the best way to do this is at the time of the meeting the two agents from Q4 will need to be added to my queues (all 3) and then when the meeting is over they will need to be removed. These meetings will need to be at 9:00 CST due to the Q4 team shift ending at 10:00.

Any advise?

Thx

Another thought is to create seperate logins for each agent for each skill. For example, lets say you have an agent, "jsmith". Create a jsmith_q1, jsmith_q2, jsmith_q3, and jsmith_q4 and assign them to the appropriate skill.

Then the agent can just login with the appropriate ID depending on what types of calls they are supposed to be taking at that time.

It will make agent reporting a bit more difficult (but not impossible) but it will solve your problem.

adignan - berbee

you could also set a variable in the script that that would change the queueing behavior from 'normal' to "in a meeting". so when the status = in a meeting, calls would queue for the back up or what have you. The administrator could simply change a parameter on the applications page to change the 'status'.