Views
Helpful
Replies

Factory reset IP 7940

cruz_javier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i made a factory reset to my IP Phone 7940, after that i cant have access to the settings when i press the setting button, and i cant do nothing after that!, what can i do to restore or gain access to the settings menu???????

6 Replies 6

ananddiwakar
Level 1
Level 1

Can you make it sure if the access is allowed in CCM. Please check the box at the bottom in phone configuration page

sorry, but what its the CCM, i have all the functions boton disabled after i made the factory reset...... how can i get access to the configuration menu??

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

CCM is short for CallManager Administration in the previous message.

in ccm admin, verify the phone configuration has Settings Access enabled.

see this link for more info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a0080181b98.html#1121361

Ok, i see i need a call manager to confgure the IP Phone, but i only have Asterisk PBX :(

Thanks.

This forum its only for productos for Cisco

Yes and he is having a problem with a CISCO 7940 IP Phone so i think he is justified in posting.

I have CME4 and i am having the same problem with a 7940 i also have no control over the phone from the GUI or the CLI any ideas guys?

Cheers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: