I am facing issues while Integrating the CCM to my Active Directory using AD Plug-in.
1. Windows 2003 Parent Domain Controller located remotely with GC.
2. Windows 2003 Child Domain for the Parent DC located Locally with GC.
3. Cisco CallManager 4.1.3 sr3b
My Requirement is to integrate CCM with my Windows 2003 AD.
My Questions are:
1. Do I need to Provide the Parent Domain name or the Child Domain name while performing the AD Plug-in Setup?
2. Does my Call Manager need to have the Forest access of the Active Directory (i.e., Does it perform some modifications in the Parent Domain)?
3. Does the user account (which is used for Directory Integration) need to have direct members of Schema Admins or thru some other domain admin groups (i.e., Admin user -> Child Domain Admins Groups -> Parent Domain and Schema Admin Groups)?
Can anyone can help me on this?