Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

CCM5 and Exchange 2007 UM testing.

Answered Question

Hi everyone.

I'm evaluating CallManager 5.0(2) and MS Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging (E2K7) for a customer.

I have also configured CME 4.x integration with E2K7 UM while E2K7 doesn't seem to honour the SIP diversion messages I am able to call the voice mail pilot number and I get the main voice mail message.

However when testing with CCM5 I only get a few seconds of delay and then the fast busy signal.

When this happens there is an event created in the event log of MS E2K7, saying that "rtcRemoteMediaOffer" is Null and this is not permitted.

I have compared the SIP INVITE messages between both CME and CCM5 and it would appear that CCM5 SIP INVITE message does NOT include the Session Description Protocol (SDP).

The SIP SDP information does include "Media Attributes" that maybe required for E2K7 UM.

Does anyone know if not including SDP in the SIP INVITE is ether a bug or an option that can be enabled????

I haven't been able to upgrade to CCM5.0(4) as it's not supported in VMWare, hopefully I will be able get access to our MSC7835 with in the next week or so.

Kind regards,

Mike.

Correct Answer by battagls about 10 years 11 months ago

Did you set up the "Media Termination Point Required" in the SIP Trunk? Did you configure the MTP Software (for only G.711) in the CCM? Did you configure those settings? If not, please try to configure them. Ciao Sergio.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
battagls Fri, 09/08/2006 - 07:50
User Badges:

Did you set up the "Media Termination Point Required" in the SIP Trunk? Did you configure the MTP Software (for only G.711) in the CCM? Did you configure those settings? If not, please try to configure them. Ciao Sergio.

Actions

This Discussion