cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CORLIST on hookflash

cdangeau
Level 1
Level 1

If I am using the PSTN with hookflash for transfer or 3 way calling on CME, will my CORLIST restrict the secondary call to the # I am transferring to?

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The class of restrictions (COR) functionality provides the ability to deny certain call attempts based on the incoming and outgoing class of restrictions provisioned on the dial peers. This functionality provides flexibility in network design, allows users to block calls (for example, to 900 numbers), and applies different restrictions to call attempts from different originators.

COR is used to specify which incoming dial peer can use which outgoing dial peer to make a call. Each dial peer can be provisioned with an incoming and an outgoing COR list. The incoming COR list indicates the capability of the dial peer to initiate certain classes of calls. The outgoing COR list indicates the capability required for an incoming dial peer to deliver a call via this outgoing dial peer. If the capabilities of the incoming dial peer are not the same or a superset of the capabilities required by the outgoing dial peer, the call cannot be completed using this outgoing dial peer.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00800ca716.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: