cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM5.0 SIP TRUNK digit analysis

cwyeager
Level 1
Level 1

I am familiar with building a device, route group, route list, for a gateway, but we are connecting a CM5.0 to a SIP proxy via a SIP TRUNK. Inbound calls work fine, but I cannot get the outbound dial plan configured to pass calls to the SIP trunk. Any suggestions - examples?

2 Replies 2

a001b20043809
Level 1
Level 1

I built:

Translations patterns to block calls

Partitions

Route Patterns

Calling Search Spaces

If I leave the CSS partitions off of the phone, the inbound calls over the SIP trunk work fine.

The route pattern / translation patterns appear to let me dial all of the digits.

What bothers me, is I cannot create a Route Group or Route List. When I attempt to create the Route Group, there are no available devices in the drop down list. I do not know if this is a CCM 5.0 issue, or if this is a SIP trunk issue. When I built one to a router MGCP gateway on another CCM, the route group was built to the gateway, and the route list accordingly. I am unable to build either on the 5.0.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: