cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iDivert and Voice Mail

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an option for iDivert to make it automatically go to VM without having to push the softkey??

4 Replies 4

James,

CCM doens't have a native DND without additional applications. You can use the CFwdAll button and then press the Voicemail button or dial the Voicemail pilot. This will set you Call Forward All to voicemail but can only be done on the 1st line since that's the only line CFwdAll softkey works on.

This can also be set from the CCMUser page for the 1st or subsequent lines.

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

Thanks Fred but I am about to deploy iDivert to my users, and I wanted to know if there was a way to configure iDivert such that it would automatically send calls to VM without the users having to push the iDivert softkey.

James,

I thought I answered your question but maybe you are phrasing it in a way I don't understand. DND (Do Not Disturd) is an industry psuedu standard naming convention for transfering a call to VM. CCM doesn't have that by default. They have iDivert but that is a manual DND. DND is a one-time manual option. The user usually uses this option before they get on an important call. As per my last post the two ways above is the way you would do DND in native CCM.

Now if you are asking about a basic RNA diversion to voicemail that is CCM native. Setup a Voicemail profile and pilot, on your phone setup CFB and CFNA with the voicemail checked. CFB will send to voicemail based on the busy trigger set on the line and CFNA will send to voicemail based on the No Answer Ring Duration on the line or the CCM Clusterwide setting.

If this doesn't answer your question, then please explain a little further.

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

OK Fred now I understand, thanks a lot.

James

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: