Views
Helpful
Replies

WGB-clients problem AP1200

HTD-TELECOM
Level 1
Level 1

Hey,

Yesterday i've encounterd a problem with a wireless network on the site. It's a network with 1 AP1200 (8JA2 firmware) and 2 1200 (8JA2 firmware) configured as WGB. For security settings we've used WPA PSK, AES CCMP and ACL.

The network was running fine for 2 weeks, and yesterday the WGB's couldn't associate with the AP. When I tried to associate with my laptop (pcmcia cisco350) I could associate but I couldn't authenticate. I've replaced the AP with another 1200 with the same Firmware and settings.

Everything could now associate but the WGB-clients were not known by the AP, so there was no communication between the WGB-clients and the servers. ARP caching was enabled.

After I turned all the encryption and security off, and rebooted the wgb's and the AP, the WGB-clients appeared in the association table of my ap and the communication was back.

Has anyone encountered this sort of problems?? With this version firmware, 8JA2??

Greetings

Steven Gijsbers

1 Reply 1

fmeetz
Level 4
Level 4
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card