Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Provider? PLEASE HELP!!!

I am wanting to use an VIC FXO and VIC FXS card in my 2620 router and need to know of any company that will provide service or numbers to allow for me to use VOIP through the router and house the configuration myself. Any Info would be great. Thanks

5 Replies 5

sarenos2006
Level 1
Level 1

Have you fixed your problem?

Hello, I have a cisco 2651 with ccme 3.3 and I want to route my external calls PSTN through my SIP provider.

parameters form provider are:

sip.provider.com

login and password port 5060

I have configured this in the sip-ua but I have problems.

All of the IP phones I have behond the router try to authenticate.

I only want 1 authentication from the router

Then i need to tell the internal extensions when they have to go to the PSTN via the SIP provider.

Please can you help me? Is there any example?

No, I still do not have anymore info

Who do you use for your SIP provider?

I use my own SIP platform.

My company is a Wireless ISP in Spain and we have a SIP platform, so we are offering VoIP to our customers.

If you want I can give you an account for testing.

You can try the configuration, and if it works could be you van help me.

there are a lot of SIP providers that you can use.

Santi Arenos Ferrer:

Hola, necesito consultarte si funcionar?a lo siguiente:

Comunicar usuarios de dos ciudades, cada una tiene un router 2600 con VIC FXS y protocolo SIP.

La pregunta es si funcionar?a SIN REGISTRARLOS en un SIP server, es decir comunicarlos solamente entre ellos sin salida a la PSTN.

Eso mismo lo tengo configurado con H.323 y funciona perfectamente, es decir sin registracion en un gatekeeper.

Espero tu respuesta, gracias.

Creo que el siguiente documento que te adjunto te puede ayudar mucho.

Es una config como la que tu quieres.

Por otra parte yo estoy intentando configurar un autoattendant en CME 3.3 sin exito.

He hecho muchas pruebas y sigue sin funcionar.

Para hacer las llamadas al exterior funciona correctamente con mi proveedor SIP, pero al hacer llamadas al interior me gustaria que saltara la autoattendant pero no es asi.

Tambien te adjunto mi config para ver si sabes en que me he equivicado.

Si tienes alguna configuracion ejemplo de autoattendant en espa?ol por favor pasamela.

Muchas gracias

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: