cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager voicemail ports not rolling over

cerp
Level 1
Level 1

When more than one subscriber attempt to contact the unity voicemail, they receive a "not enough bandwidth" error. I have 16 ports configured on the call manager and they are all registered. The unity integration test shows that all ports are reachable. The voicemail ports are all forwared to the next DN. I have also forwarded the last DN to the first DN. I am also seeing in the event log that call waiting tone is detected on one of my voicemail ports. I can't find anywhere that call waiting is configured except on phone DNs. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

'not enough bandwidth' indicates that the device you are calling from is in a different 'location' to the VM ports, and that there isn't enough bandwidth between these two locations to allow the call. Verify that the devices involved are in the correct locations and that your locations CAC is set up correctly.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

I assume you are using Unity 3.X

"Not enough bandwidth" means normally a

Location problem make sure BW is set properly.

Check the integration guide for Unity

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/prod_configuration_guide09186a0080187889.html