Views
Helpful
Replies

SWIM00014 error and CEDT0031for the configuration

karima-zaydi
Level 1
Level 1

hello all,

I have this problem when i try to import IOS from devices...

SWIM0014: No images to import. If not a CLI based device,

Check DDR if it has the latest information. If not, update inventory and try the Import operation again.

If this is a CLI based device, connect to the device and check whether any valid images are available directly under the supported Flash devices.

See the Software Management feature matrix on Cisco.com to check whether this device uses TELNET or SSH or SNMP.

And I have this problem too when I try to deploy a configuration file

CEDT0031: No command is available to download for the device 10.69.129.1. Remove the device from job and try again.

My device are configured with SNMP V3,does anyone has seen this problem?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are the snmp attributes properly updated in the DCR for these problem devices?

yes.

I attach to you the job I have performed and the log files.

I don't know what it is..I have performed a device software import from a switch test(c3750)its hostname is test,which is configured with SNMP V2, and the job returned failed!!!

Thanks

Can you enter the RW comm string again in the DCR? I noticed the following in the debugs:

The SNMP Write Community String might be wrong.

Check whether the correct SNMP Write Community String is entered in Device and Credential Repository.

smothuku
Level 7
Level 7

Hi karima,

Try out this,

Sh dir/all and move the file from the directory under Flash: to Flash:, verify

that the file was there and then delete the file from the subdirectory and then delete the subdirectory. With this done , check whthere is there any IOS in Software Repository Management and delete the IOS image .Then schedule a job to get this image from the device.

Thanks,

Satish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: