Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE AA user hits 0 for opertaor they xfer to Ext which gos to no VM

allan.wells
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I remeber reading somewhere on CCO wherby calls to CUE redirected cant comprehend reset the original called party number to redirecting number.

The scenario is this customer calls in to AA they select 0 for operator the call is redirected to operator ,first engineer has used the Reset CTI Called Address in script" default"

Then the operator answers the call and blind tranfers to a internal user extension who doesnt answer and the call which then rolls over to VM and says there is no mail box available for this user "which there is"

I assume that CUE is seeing the call coming from the operator is this correct and if so how to rectify the situation so that final call party "the user" whom the opertaor transfered to will be the number CUE sees

Thanks

Allan

2 Replies 2

allan.wells
Level 3
Level 3

TAC advised it cant be done great design brilliant even.

it would be great to get CUE working in the same manner unity Does with CM. For transfered calls which fwd noans /busy to VM.

I reckon it might work with COR Dial-peers and voice-translations

Get some time I'll test it out.

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Is there internal users using "ephone-dn" or "voice register dn"?

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: