cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reactive script problem

belz-e
Level 1
Level 1

anyone seen the following issue when trying to do a reactive script debug remotely on IPCC 4.5

Engine hostname list is empty

check the LDAP for enabled CRS engines

Thanks,

Erik

10 Replies 10

bwalchez
Level 4
Level 4

Try this:

From the Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) Configuration Manager, choose Tools > List Tools > Network Voice Response Unit (VRU) Script List.

Temporarily increase the value in the Timeout field for the script.

Im sorry I should have specififed this is the Express platform version 4.5

I am running into the same issue, TAC says its DNS related (the second NIC picked up a DHCP address that became related to the LDAP somehow), still awaiting some kind of resolution, I have rebooted the machine, reset and cleared DNS and disabled that bothersome NIC, error has not changed. Running 4.5 CRS with CCM 5.03

John Irey
Level 1
Level 1

Ever find an answer for this? I saw this today on a new install.

Guys,

We are facing the same problem. Did anybody resolve this? We are using IP IVR 4.5.

Gokul

For us, it ended up being a port issue between VLANs.

Hi,

It is good to know that there is a fix to this problem :) Having said that, what causes this error? Does the client machine and the Server need to be in the same VLAN? Are there any other restrictions like this? Like for example, do they have to be in the same domain?

The client machine is able to login to the server ( as in the client CRS editor is able to login to the server), so what is the reason for the error?

Thanks in advance

Gokul

Can you elaborate on what the issue was with the ports and vlans? Do you mean that the port the server was on and the ports the phones are on are in 2 different vlans?

hari.kanan
Level 1
Level 1

did you try installing the crs editor in some other server(in the same network and domain) other than the crs server.

hi,

guys i couldnt find a solution for this problem, so i re-installed. now my isuues is resolved.thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: