cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE Direction for Menu option

j.magee
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add a menu option on a Unity Express to Perss 4 and be pointed to an end-user w/ the extension of 1515?The Auto Attendant is already configured, just need to re-point the menu option 4 to a different extension?Looking for some direction?..Thanks in Advance!!

2 Replies 2

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll need to customize the auto attendant via the CUE script editor, if you haven't already. You might want to try the ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com alias for some samples. Be sure to supply your CUE version and specifics of what the complete AA is supposed to do (or at least how, specifically, it's supposed to be different from the canned AA.

Can you tell accomplish the task below?

I'm getting JTAPI Loging Failed Error while

determining CCM version -1

CUCM is 4.2(3)

CUE is 2.3(2)

Another forum user explained this would solve my issue?

http:///CCMPluginsServer/CiscoJTAPIClient.exe on port 80. IIS in the CallManager is configured to "require SSL" in the CCMPluginsServer directory. After disabling that requirement in IIS, the CUE setup was able to continue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: