cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

isdn problems

carl_townshend
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi all, Is it possible that an isdn line can be set to only be allowed to call one way ? I have a router where it raises the line one way, but when I try to make a call from the other side, it does not work ?

hope you can help

cheers

Carl

5 Replies 5

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Carl

Are you trying to configure dial out and block dial in or the other way around ?

can you throw more clarity on the same ?

regds

Hi, I want it to dial both ways.

Hi Carl

You can do it both the ways. But make sure you have different profiles created for dial in and dial out and also make sure that both your isdn channels are used for dial out when you are trying for dial in.

regds

Hi there, I have got the logs of the router and it is coming up with "call rejected - unbindable, and an error 0x8095-call rejected, can anyone help me with this ?

thanks

Carl

Hi Carl

As per the supporting doc its been advised to config ppp authentication chap | pap [callin] under the physical interface...

Hope this helps..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk133/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094e6c.shtml#incoming_do_not_connect_properly

regds

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card