- Blue, 1500 points or more
I setup a Cisco ASA 5510 SSL VPN with the folowing;
SSL VPN CLient sslclient-win-184.108.40.206.pkg
Out of 400 users, there is one user having problem installing the SSL Client to his laptop. The user laptop information is;
IBM Thinkpad T40
Windows XP SP 2
Internet Explorer 7
All patches up-to-date
All drivers up-to-date
SSL VPN Client connection process;
- User login with valid account and password
- The SSL VPN Client package will automatically download and installed.
- User will then be connected to SSL VPN
1. GUI (Cisco SSL VPN Client installation process)
"The SSL VPN Client driver has Encountered an Error"
2. Event Viewer
The only error in this user event viewer that differs from other users who successfully connected are;
Return code: 0
Return code: 0xFE080007
Anyone know what thus the error means?
BTW, anyone know the link to SSL VPN knowledgebase. i.e errors, root cause, solutions?