Views
Helpful
Replies

Locale installer CCM 5.0.(4) Linux

juan.saez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have a callmanager 5.0.(4) Linux. I need to install the locale installer for spanish, I have the file "cm-locale-es_ES-5.0.4.1-3.cop.sgn" but I don't know how I have to install it. I can't find any documentation about it.

Thanks a lot.

Bye

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Juan,

We don't run CCM 5 yet, but I did find this doc that outlines the procedure required for installing the Locale Installer (CCM 5.0.(4);

Unified Communications Operating System Administration Guide, Release 5.0(4)

Software Upgrades

You can use the Software Upgrades options to perform the following types of installations and upgrades:

Install/Upgrade Use this option to upgrade the application software, install Cisco Unified CallManager **Locale Installers** and dial plans, and upload and install device packs, phone firmware loads, and other COP files.

Upload TFTP Server Files Use this option to upload various device files for use by the phones to the TFTP server. The TFTP server files that you can upload include custom phone rings, callback tones, and phone backgrounds.

From this doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00806c3e39.html#wp1042957

Hope this helps!

Rob