Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Event Id 119 - CiscoUnity_ConvSubscriber Error

Unanswered Question
Jan 3rd, 2007
User Badges:

Unity 4.2.1, Centrex Integration, failover and clustered Exchange Message Store

I am testing a single Exchange server restore in a cluster. After the restore I move the cluster and exchange group to the restored server. I leave a msg for a user. No MWI and get recording that the user's msgs are not available via TUI. The message is available and can be listened to via the web Unity Inbox interface. I run failover and the message is availble from the secondary Unity server. I must restart the unity app to get the primary to work. I did some searching and found a thread stating something about components are no longer able to allocate memory and to set /3GB switch in the boot.ini file. Any ideas? Thanks, Beth

Here is the descriptuiono of the error:

An unexpected error has occured while a subscriber is on the phone with Unity. This can potentially result in the subscriber hearing the failsafe conversation. Technical details are - GetMessageCount returned [0x8004000c] on line 609 of file E:\Views\CU4.2.0.110\un_Conv1\Scripted\ConvSub\MsgCount.cpp.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Beth Verish Mon, 01/08/2007 - 15:59
User Badges:

Ok, no response. Maybe there is logging I can turn to see what is happening. I don't think this is an Exchange problem. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Beth

Actions

This Discussion