cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet-Me Conference Bridge - CCM 4.1

birnit
Level 1
Level 1

How can an administrator disconnect a caller from a bridge? Can the administrator view what phones are attached to a meet-me conference? We have a meet-me conference bridge that is stuck in the "open" position. What can be done to disconnect attendees or reset the bridge so all connected calls are disconnect.

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You can try reset the conference bridge from CM admin page and see if that helps. Or best bet is to restart IP Voice media stream service.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Thank you for your response. Resetting the bridge has helped but the problem seems to happen way to often. How do you restart the IP Voice Media Stream Service? I found the service page but the only options are to Update, Set to Default or Advanced. thanks again.

Hi Birni,

I have almost the same issue as you have had and I would like to know the following:

Do you know how to reset a specific meet-me that are running in the system?.

i.e: we have 10 meet-me running at an specific period of the day and for any reason, we need to reset a specific one of them. How can we reset this specific meet-me without reset others?.

Thanks,

Marcelo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: