cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

callmanager report

mymite060708
Level 1
Level 1

I have a unity call handler that give users a few options. option 1 transfers the caller through to a hunt pilot.

in the hunt pilot I have it set to broadcast the call to 5 users. I need to run a report to see which extension the calls are being picked up on out of the 5 available I also need to see if the call was not picked up by anyone how often is goes to voicemail (as set on the hunt pilot)

thanks

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

Cisco CallManager supports the following capabilities for remote serviceability:

Cisco Secure Telnet?Allows CSEs to log on to customer remote site to troubleshoot Cisco CallManager system.

Show Command Line Interface?Allows CSEs to display Cisco CallManager system statistics on customer network.

Microsoft Windows 2000 Performance Monitoring?Allows administrators to monitor performance of Cisco CallManager on local or remote installations.

Message Translator for ISDN Trace?Allows CSEs to use Q931 Message Translator to debug ISDN Layer 3 protocol messages.

CiscoWorks2000 Network Management System?Provides remote network management for a Cisco CallManager cluster.

Path Analysis Interface?Traces connectivity between two specified points on a network and analyzes both physical and logical paths (Layer 2 and Layer 3) taken by packets flowing between those points.

System Log Management?Provides a centralized system logging service for Cisco IP Telephony Solutions.

SNMP Instrumentation?Enables administrators to remotely manage network performance, find and solve network problems, and plan for network growth.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_book09186a00800c2f5b.html