Wed, 05/16/2012 - 08:12
How to provide Jabber for Windows Logs to TAC
Cisco Jabber for Windows
- Stop the jabber.exe process
- Delete all the existing logs located at,
- XP C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\Logs
- Vista C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\Logs
- Win 7 C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\Logs
- Restart and reproduce the issue – preferably just ONCE to allow for an easier investigation.
- Note the time and also the name of the contact you are calling or having an IM session with.
- Include these in the summary for the Problem Report.
- For any issues related to contact resolution on the call history tab, get database file from following folder as this is not included in the problem report.
- XP C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\History
- Vista C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\History
- Win 7 C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\History
- For any issues related to Media (Audio/Video) e.g. one way audio or video, missing audio or video, get wireshark traces aswell.