- Gold, 750 points or more
During the installation or upgrade of the Backup and Restore System (BARS), the error message, Error 1219: The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials is received at step 3 of 4 in the Restore Wizard. Refer to Cisco bug ID CSCec32381.This problem can also occur due to incorrect passwords.
To resolve this problem, perform these steps:
- Click Cancel on the Backup and Restore System screen at step 3 of the wizard.
- Click OK to exit the wizard, and reboot the server.
- Return to the BARS Administration page and repeat steps 1 through 4 in the Restore wizard. This time, step 3 must pass without errors.
If this procedure does not solve the problem, run the AdminUtility on your Publisher. Perform these steps:
- Go to C:\Program Files\Cisco\Bin.
- Locate and double-click AdminUtility.exe.
- When prompted for the administrator password, type the correct password. A window with six accounts is displayed.
- Click on the top Globe with your CM name to select all the Users account.
- Select Options.
- Set a new password. A password phrase prompt is displayed. This is the same password phrase that is used for installation (on the Subscriber also).
- When prompted to synchronize passwords, select Publisher and then cancel the synchronization and exit the program. When the utility has run on the publisher, the installation can be performed on the Subscriber. So it is not necessary to synchronize the password with the Subscriber.
Note: A readme file is also available for the AdminUtility tool. The readme file contains some information related to the utility and explains how to set up the passwords.
Note: The procedure to change the password for Cisco CallManager services through the AdminUtility is documented in the TCC case How to change the password for Cisco CallManager services such as SQLSvc in CallManager 3.3(2) spA and later using AdminUtility.exe.
For more information, refer to BARS Installation.
For more information on password synchronization with the Admin Utility, refer to Check Password Synchronization with the Admin Utility in the Cisco CallManager Cluster.