- Gold, 750 points or more
It is possible to change the subscriber alias on Active Directory (AD) and have the change reflected on Cisco Unity.
Complete these steps on Active Directory:
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Select the account to be modified, and right-click it.
- Choose Properties, and go to the Exchange General tab.
- In the Alias field, change that value.
Then, complete these steps in Cisco Unity:
- On the Cisco Unity server, choose Start > Run > services.msc, and restart these two services:
- Open the Cisco Unity Admin page.
- Choose subscribers, and click the find a subscriber button.
- Find the user that is modified in Active Directory. At this point, the changes made in Active Directory are reflected in Cisco Unity.
Ask a how to ... question
Voicemail system or feature
How to ...
How to ... Unity subscribers
Cannot create, add, assign, calculate, modify, update, record, delete, eliminate,hide, remove, purge, save or extend
Unity General Features