Thu, 03/14/2013 - 21:01
You can check usage details and download your usage history as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Sign in to the Cisco WebEx Telepresence portal if you are not already signed in (see WebEx Telepresence portal: Sign in to the portal).
- Click Account > Usage.
- (Optional) To change the time period displayed, do the following:
- Click the currently displayed month and year in the upper-left corner.
- Click the year you want.
- Click either Total [year] or the month you want.
The personal bridge and VoIP out totals shown here are a subset of the total usage for the subscription. So if a user shows 10 total video calls and 2 personal bridge video calls, that means 2 of the 10 are personal bridge video calls, and 8 are not.
- (Optional) To download your usage history as a spreadsheet, click Download history, and then click Open or Save.