- Cisco Employee,
The Cisco WebEx Telepresence portal is your base for setting up subscriptions, managing contacts, and viewing subscriptions and company usage. It is also the place where your company’s billing contact pays the account bills.
The features available to you on the portal depend on whether you are your company’s administrative contact or its billing contact.
|The same person can be both the administrative contact and the billing contact. For an explanation of the differences between the administrative contact and the billing contact, see Key terms.|
At the end of the WebEx Telepresence order process, someone in your company—generally the administrative contact—uses the WebEx Telepresence portal's setup assistant to complete subscription setup.
After setup is complete, the administrative contact has access to all of the following features:
- Manage company directory. Add and edit users, rooms, and bridges that appear in the directory on all your company’s devices. See Manage your company directory.
- Manage device contacts. Add, edit, and delete contacts that appear on individual devices. See Manage your device contacts.
- Call history. View call history entries. See Call history.
- Account profile. View and edit information related to your company and your administrative/billing contacts. See Manage your profile information.
- Account subscriptions. View subscription information. See Manage your subscription information.
- Account usage. View and download usage information. See Manage your usage information.
- Support. Get help and learn more about WebEx Telepresence. See Support.
The billing contact has access to the Account (profile, subscriptions, and usage) and Support sections of the WebEx Telepresence portal. On the Account profile screen, the billing contact only is presented with the option to pay the account bills (see Manage your account profile: Pay your account bills).
Likewise, a Cisco Jabber Video user who is managing his or her own account only has access to the Account (profile, subscriptions, and usage) and Support sections of the WebEx Telepresence portal. Because this user is basically serving as both the administrative contact and the billing contact for his or her own account, the user sees the Pay bills option on the Account profile screen (see Manage your account profile: Pay your account bills).