As an alternative to selecting, testing, and adjusting your microphone, speakers, and camera separately (see Select and test your microphone and speakers and Select and adjust your camera), you can run Quick Setup to perform all these tasks at once. Quick Setup also provides information about your maximum camera resolution, system resources, outgoing bandwidth, and expected outgoing video quality.
- On the Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence control screen, do one of the following:
- Windows: Click , and then click Quick Setup.
- Mac: From the main menu, click Jabber Video > Preferences. Click About.
- Under Microphone, do the following:
- Click the list and click the microphone you want to use.
- Talk to test the microphone.
- Drag the slider to adjust the microphone level to the recommended range.
- Under Speakers, do the following:
- Click the list and click the speakers you want to use.
- Click Test to test the speakers.
- Drag the slider to adjust the speaker level.
- Under Camera, do the following:
- Click the list and click the camera you want to use.
- Manually adjust the camera to position your face correctly in the frame.
- Click Next.
- The screen displays information about your camera resolution, outgoing bandwidth, and other system resource information. Click Finish.