Thu, 03/14/2013 - 21:02
If you have more than one camera connected to your computer, you can select which camera to use with Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence. You can also adjust the selected camera to correctly capture your image.
|You can run Quick Setup to select, test, and adjust your microphone, speakers, and camera all at one time (see Run Quick Setup on your microphone, speakers, and camera).|
- On the Jabber Video control screen, do one of the following:
- Windows: Click , and then click Settings.
- Mac: From the main menu, click Jabber Video > Preferences.
- Click Video.
- Click the list and click the camera you want to use.
- Manually adjust the camera to position your face correctly in the frame.
- Click OK.