Thu, 03/14/2013 - 21:02
- Cisco Employee,
You can get Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence in one of two ways:
- If an existing Cisco TelePresence customer sends you an email invitation to get Jabber Video, click the link in the email to download the application.
- Go to http://ciscojabbervideo.com and click Get Jabber Video.
In either case, you create a Jabber Video account by entering account information and clicking Sign up. Note the following:
- Your account password must contain at least eight characters, including at least one number.
- You create a video address that other TelePresence members can use to call you.
|Be sure to write down your video address or account email address, and your account password. You need them to sign in to the Jabber Video application.|
- You must check the I agree to the Terms of Service box to use Jabber Video.