If the domain administrator password changed, verify and change the Cisco IP Phone Productivity Services (PPS) virtual directories.
To verify the Cisco IP PPS virtual directories, perform these steps:
- On the Cisco IP PPS server, bring up the Internet Services Manager.
- Select the Cisco IP Phone Productivity Services server.
- Select Default Web Site.
- Select Cisco PPS.
- Right click to open the Properties window.
- Select Directory Security > Anonymous Access > Anonymous user account.
- Correct the password. Make sure the username is domain\Administrator.
For more information about resolving Cisco IP PPS, refer to these documents:
- The Why Can't I Access Cisco IP Phone Productivity Services? section of Common Questions about Cisco IP Phone Productivity Services
- Unable to Access Productivity Services from Services on Cisco IP Phone
When Problem Occurs
When pressing services button