In a Cisco UCCX environment, UCCX Agent login fails with the AXL Error. This document discusses how to troubleshoot this issue.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.x
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5
UCCX Agents are unable to login to the UCCX and the MIVR logs shows the following error
%MIVR-LIB_AXL-7-UNK:AXL-ExecutionCmd-23678.CCMExecuteSQLQuerySOAPAdmin: process timeout: interrupt socket
This AXL error message indicates that the AXL server did no’t respond in a timely manner, or the UCCX was not able to send the message across to the AXL server. This issue can be resolved by restarting the Cisco Tomcat Service on UCCX and CUCM. So, as a workaround, estart the Tomcat service on the CLI using the command "utils service restart Cisco Tomcat".
Also, you can prevent the external application from performing AXL queries. But this is usually not a feasible workaround as AXL queries are a requirement for basic functionality of some applications.
When I login to the agent on the phone, I get this error message. "Your request to change your agent state failed, try again"
In CME 7 with UCCX 8, while login to the agent on the phone getting error message. "Your request to change your agent state failed try again".
Receiving "Login failed due to a configuration error with your phone and JTAPI or Unified CM. Contact your administrator."
when new agents try to login via CAD.
Following were the solutions to resolve the issue:
- On the Phone Configuration page in CUCM the "Allow Control of Device from CTI" was not checked.
Checked this box, save configuration, apply configuration. Agent was then able to successfully log in.
- Added user device profile to RMCM user instead of user device MAC. (Documneted in Cisco Bug :CSCtx48427)
- Restart the CTI Manager
- This issue could happen if the RMCM Subsystem is stuck in initializing state, to resolve this
reset the password for the RMCM User from CM Configuration page and restart the CCX Engine Service.
Associated the MAC address of the agent's phone under RMCM user.
- Cisco Agent Desktop login issues with various CRS error messages
- UCCX: Login Fails with "AXL Authentication failed" Error Message
- Login to Cisco Agent Desktop Fails - Error: Unable to Create Session With Server