The Cisco UC500 team is pleased to announce the impending release of Smart Call Connector (SCC) Version 2.2 Beta. This is a Beta of the maintenance release that that includes udpates for all the CallConnector components -- Server, Advanced Client, Operator and Toolbar. These updates are also available for Cisco CME in the Unified CallConnector (UCC) versions. Please do not use this a business critical system. This is version that you can use to test the new version.
Whats new in SCC 2.2
- SCC Tool bar to support 32 bit MS Outlook on x64 Bit Windows
- Support for CME 8.6.
- Support for German Localization
- Accumulated Bug fixes.
Download Beta from here
Important Bug Fixes:
Please post new bugs and issues found. Some of the important bug fixes are summarized below. For details, please review the release notes document in the download section.
- Activating Flex License for the Advanced Clients
- Adding additional Advanced Client licenses
- Importing contacts to external directory, issues with department field
- Entering SMTP Server IP Address
- Phones in different UC500s cannot have same user name
- Config Manager crash using the Group filter
- Failed to restart SIP Services message
- Uses duplicate licenses when different networks are used; using up the licenses on the server
- Crash when Advanced Client exits
- User presence status not updated on Windows or PC exit.
- Some cases in which the OL toolbar does not display
- Queue display issues with parked calls
- Display of telephone status -- miscellaneous issues
- Some cases in which contact info is not displayed