Cisco Support Community
This document seeks to describe the procedure for correctly restoring the PLG1000 to factory defaults using the Graphical User Interface (GUI) managment tool of the device.
Factory Reset Procedure
1. Using the PLG1000 GUI management tool, click Maintenance on the top left side of the screen.
2. Click the Factory Reset icon on the left side of the screen.
3. Click OK on the dialog box that appears to reset all configuration settings to their factory default values. Any previously saved settings will be lost when the default settings are restored.
4. Wait until the device is done rebooting.
5. When the reboot is complete, the device will be set back to its factory defaults.
Reactivation of the PLG1000
Returning the PLG1000 to its factory settings will require reactivating the device.
1. Input your activation ID in the Activation ID field, and click Activate in order to activate the device again.
2. Click Complete Activation after confirming the customer information.
3. The device will reboot to complete the process.