Cisco Support Community
The summary of the local network provides the necessary information to the manager/owner of the network to see what the current status of the device is. This information can be used to understand the performance and to make the necessary changes to improve the performance of the network.
This document explains the general information summary of the local network on the WRVS4400N router.
• WRVS4400N Wireless-N Gigabit Security Router
General Information Summary of the Local Network
Step 1. Log in to the web configuration utility and choose Status> Local Network. The General Information page opens.
• Current IP address System — Displays the IP mode that the router currently uses. There are two types of modes IPv4 or Dual-Stack mode.
• MAC Address — Displays MAC address of the router.
• IP Address — Displays IP address of the router.
• Subnet Mask — Displays the subnet mask of the router. This is used to determine which network the router is on.
• IPv6 Address — Displays IPv6 address of the router.
• DHCP Server — Displays the status of the DHCP server.
• Start IP Address — Displays the first IP address in the range used by the DHCP server.
• End IP Address — Displays the last IP address in the range used by the DHCP server.