Cisco Support Community
After files have been backed up, if for any reason restoration of the files is needed, it could be done using the NAS GUI. For files that are accidentally deleted, Mozy Backup provides a 30-day versioning support. This allows to restore deleted or previous versions of files for ultimate data protection. If file is accidentally deleted and access to the original version is required then the file's original version is available for 30 days.
Mozy will always keep the most recent copy of a file if the following conditions are met:
- An active account with Mozy is required.
- A backup must have been performed within the last month.
- The file has not been deleted or removed from your computer.
- The file is selected for backup.
Selecting Critical Files to Backup
1. Choose Backup > Mozy Backup > Restore , from the NSS GUI Management Utility. The Restore page opens.
2. Search and select the files and directories as per requirement for restoration.
3. Under Restore Status tab, statistics corresponding to the restoration could be seen.
4. Under Settings area, settings corresponding to the Restore could be modified.
5. Click Start Restore to begin the restore.