Cisco Support Community
The objective of this article is to guide you to Local Network Status on the WAP4410N Wireless-N Access Point. This provides a faster way for a user to look at all the current status information related to the local network on the access point. A user can more easily troubleshoot a problem after they view this information.
• WAP4410N Wireless-N
Local Network Status
Step 1. Log in to the web configuration utility and choose Status > Local Network. The Local Network page opens:
This page displays the following Local Network information of the access point:
• PID VID — The version of the current hardware on the access point.
• Software Version — The version of the current software on the access point.
• Local MAC Address — The MAC address of the local network interface of the access point.
• System Up Time — The length of time the access point has been running.
• IP Address — The IP address of the access point as it appears on your local network.
• Subnet Mask — The subnet mask of the access point.
• Default Gateway — The Default Gateway IP address of the access point.
Step 2. (Optional) Click Refresh to update the information on the page.