Cisco Support Community
This article showcases the procedure to access the Web UI for Cisco switches SRW2024.
This document applies to the Cisco Managed Switches SRW2024.
Accessing setup page of the SRW2024
1. Determine the IP address of the switch. By default the device is set to DHCP and will get DHCP address from your DHCP server. You can check the IP address of the switch from the DHCP clients table. Another way to check the IP address of the device is through console or hyper terminal. In order to access the device through console port, you can try the following:
• Connect the switch to your computer using console port and then open Hyper Terminal.
• Set the serial port settings as follows:
Bits per second: 38400
Data bits: 8
Stop bits: 1
Flow control: None
• By default the username for the device is admin and no password is required. Go to System Configuration Menu > IP Configuration > IP address Settings. You can also set static IP address for the device on this tab.
2. Open Internet Explorer and then type http://192.168.1.253. The default username is admin and leave the password blank. You can now configure the device now using your web UI.