Wed, 11/18/2009 - 18:24
- Gold, 750 points or more
This problem usually occurs when:
- The Cisco Security Manager (CSM) is installed over an unsupported Operating System (OS) environment.
- There is not enough memory available
To avoid this issue, take these steps:
- Do not use a Windows version which is not tested and is not supported.
- Install the OS and the CSM in a real PC.
It is not advisable to run CSM on a virtual PC.
- Ensure that the minimum of 2 GB memory required in order to run the CSM server is met.