Wed, 11/18/2009 - 18:23
- Gold, 750 points or more
Complete these steps to create a custome report for attacks on CS-MARS:
- Go to the Query Page and choose Attacks > All > Top Destinations (Total View).
- In the page that appears, click on Query Type: Destination IPs Ranked By Sessions (or click on the white [Edit] button in the green box).
- In the Result Format box, choose All Matching Sessions, Customer Columns.
- Choose the columns that you want to appear in the report. Make sure Reporting Device is the last column.
- In Filter by Time, choose the option you want.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save As Report.
- Give the report a name and description.
- Click Next.
Note: You can also add/remove event types from the Query if you need to.
For additional help on CS-MARS, refer Administering the MARS appliance
For details of all versions, refer to the CS-MARS release notes.