Jun 22, 2009 4:40 PM
This condition occurs when a user:
- Loads the PIX Device Manager (PDM) image 220.127.116.11
- Has a gigabit interface card
- Configures the IP address for the interface and names it outside
- Connects to the PIX Firewall through the PDM
- Goes to System Properties under the Failover tab
- Then sees that the outside interface is not displayed in the failover panel.
This issue occurs due to the presence of Cisco bug ID CSCdz77856.
As a workaround, perform either of these steps: