- Gold, 750 points or more
When installing Call Detail Record (CDR) Analysis and Reporting (CAR) for the first time, the initial user ID and password are not provided in the documentation. As explained in the Accessing the Initial User ID and Password section of CDR Analysis and Reporting, the initial user ID and password can be retrieved from the Cisco CallManager Serviceability Administration Guide, Release 3.3(3) . However, it is not available in this guide.
The default user ID and password are admin and admin. At times, this user ID and password do not work and displays this error message:
System Error, Contact System Administrator.
This could be due to a problem with the Data Connection (DC) Directory not working correctly with CAR.
To resolve the issue, perform these steps:
- Select Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (Open Database Connectivity [ODBC]).
- Click the System Data Source Name (DSN) tab.
- Select art data source and click Configure.
- Click Next to accept defaults all the way through and click Finish.
- Click Test Data Source and make sure you get the TESTS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY! message.
- Click OK.