Ever wonder how you can send a PAP2T's configuration to someone for analysis?
It's simple and is done in a few seconds.
- Device's IP address
[Don't know the IP address? Connect an analog phone to the first phone port, dial **** then dial 110# to hear the IP address announced]
- Computer with network access to the device
- Administration password for device [if set]
- WAN access to the device's administration web server
[Using the IVR, dial ****, 7932#, 1 to enable]
[View with Web-UI: System tab > System Configuration > Enable Web Server: yes]
Saving the PAP2T's configuration:
1. Direct your browser to http://<IP_of_device>/admin/advanced
2. Use your browser's save page feature to write the device's entire Voice configuration to a single file:
- IE: Page > Save As > Save as type Webpage, HTML only
- FireFox: File > Save Page As > Save as type Web Page, complete
- Chrome: Save page as > Web Page, Complete [Ctrl-S]
3. Name the file as follows: PAP2T_date_time.html
Now you can send the PAP2T_Sep012009_08h45.html file to someone in order to show them how you have configured the device. Don't worry, they cannot access your device's passwords.