If you want to change the background of the SPA525G to your company's logo, or a photograph of your dog, this document is for you.
The SPA525G Screen Saver: Displaying photographs and graphics. document describes screen saver configuration.
The SPA525G can display any size JPG image, but the phone's screen is 320x240 pixels in size.
The JPG images can have up to 32-bits of color depth.
Basically the above means that you can display any JPG image that you like. [Please remember that this is a phone, so don't expect it to deal with megapixel-sized files. A photograph or a logo will be under 200kB in size.]
Configure Wallpaper Selection Using the phone:
- Copy your favorite photos on the USB key into the \pictures directory.
- Insert the USB key into the SPA525G's USB slot.
- Press the setup button [looks like a page with top-right corner bent]
- Press 6, User Preferences
- Press 3, Screen Preferences
- Scroll down to Wallpaper
- Navigate right to display the Select an image screen
This causes the phone to check the USB key's \pictures directory
- Press View display a full size version of the image
Use the Previous, Next, and Back soft keys to scroll between the images
- Press Select to choose the new background image
- Press Set to save your selection
- Press the setup button [looks like a page with top-right corner bent] to exit and display the phone's regular display with the new wallpaper